Monday 20 December 2010

Sorry, We are Closed.

I know I only have two followers and very few people read this blog but still, I just wanted to say that I'm officially not writing for this blog anymore.

There's a few good reasons, first of all I no longer own a TV which makes it hard for me to receive television advertising, let alone get mad at it. Secondly, I have a few projects in the pipeline as well as mounting work for uni, I have no time for the blog. Thirdly, this blog was lacking in direction, it's just me ranting inanely, it doesn't make for a great read. I may well resurrect it at some point however with a greater focus on more specific features of advertising, it is still a subject I find fascinating.

I will post links and details on new blogs and projects etc. here, so stay tuned if you're interested.

Thanks for reading,
Elliot.

No comments:

Post a Comment